Friday, June 8, 2012

Graphic Card Suggestions?

So...it's time I've gotten an upgrade finally. I just can't keep doing this when my graphics card makes my computer like like hell!! It is so very aggravating. So I'm asking if anyone has any graphic card suggestions for me? I was looking at a AMD Radeon HD 6770 1gb. Is this a good choice? Here are my current specs:

64-Bit Windows 7 Operating System
Nvidia Geforce 6150SE nforce 430
I've got about 4gb of RAM with 3.87gb of it still free and usable.

That is enough for an upgrade isn't it? I here that most graphic card only need about 1gb of RAM but I'm a noob and have no idea. Any suggestions are welcome. Please and Thank You :3

4 comments:

  1. I am not sure. I am running 64-bit Windows 7, 8gb ram and i have a Nvidia Geforce 9600GT, 512 MB GDDR3. I have no idea what the GDDR3 means. The main thing i would say is get expert advice to make sure your PC specs can run whatever card you choose without the PC suffering. Between the two i think a lot of people prefer the Radeon HD cards to the Nvidia cards. I prefer the Nvidia cards because that's all i have ever had in every PC i owned. Check the websites too.

    http://www.amd.com/uk/products/desktop/graphics/amd-radeon-hd-6000/hd-6770/Pages/amd-radeon-hd-6770-overview.aspx

    http://www.nvidia.com/object/geforce_family.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really a graphics card? I know that if I MasterController in the game, give me a very graphic starts fooling around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am running 64-bit Windows 7, 8 GB RAM and I have a HIS Raedon HD 7700 PCI express. I bought it at Amazon for $110, or something like that. I love it! My pictures and game have never looked better!

    ReplyDelete