Tuesday, May 15, 2012

KosmoKhaos Military Pose Pack

Ok my simmers I've finally gotten around to getting these together! And to make up for taking forever and to celebrate the start of my summer vacation I'll be posting not only this pose pack, but I will be posting a second Tattoo Pose pack and a new sim for you all to play with. Now I've been a bit scatter brained recently so if thee is anything!! wrong with these poses please let me know! All these poses are unisex. I know that there is more than just men in the military and I tried my best to make sure they work with both genders. Now...I'll shut up and let you all get on to downloading.




Pose 1: Present Arms
All the command poses have a neutral expression like so, so I didn't bother with a close up:

Pose 2: Parade Rest

Pose 3: At Ease

Pose 4: Attention

Pose 6: Dress Right Dress (Yes I know I skipped a number :P) 

Pose 5a(Male) and 5b(Female): Welcome Home Couple's pose! Based off of the "Legendary V-J Day Kiss" picture taken in Times Square.

Pose 7(Adult Unisex) 7a(Child) and 7b(Toddler): Welcome Home Family Pose!



Sorry for the lack of different angles and any misspellings...lol. These pictures were taken awhile ago when I created this pose pack and I'm too lazy to take new ones :P. Once again Any problem, leave me a comment or E-mail me at KosmoKhaos@gmail.com. Enjoy the poses my lovely simmers and simmerettes! 

22 comments:

  1. These are pretty cool and really good for a story. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JuBa_0oº likes this *very much* :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much you too!◕‿◕ ♡♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome poses, the kiss one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Lotus! I'm glad you like them. That kissing pose gave me SO much trouble Dx

      Delete
    2. I can't even imagine how hard it was.. But it sure was worth it! :)

      Delete
  5. I love these poses. Being married to a military man myself, the only thing I can suggest is the "attention" pose should be loose fists rather than strained hands. Like: http://www.justice.gov/enrd/ENRD_Assets/quantico_marines.jpg but maybe that's just Marines. I can't wait to use these poses in a story somewhere along the line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) And yeah someone else said that the Marines do a loose closed fist. I was just going by what my dad told me. He was in the military and I guess its different. I'm glad you like them though :D

      Delete
    2. In the Army, it's loose fists, too. The thumbs line up along the seams of the trousers. Plus, the dress-right-dress is using the wrong arm; they look like they're "dress-left-dress"-ing, lol! Other than that, the other poses seem good to go. HOOAH!!!

      Delete
    3. Lol Thank You nonny! <3 :D But in ROTC Dress-right-dress is left arm out and head facing right so that's what I went by and they do a more closed fist xD. I don't know about the seams O.o I don't think most sim outfits have any.

      Delete
  6. These are absolutely awesome!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last picture is soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where can I download the uniforms from!? I have been looking everywhere for realistic dress and combat utility uniforms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The uni's are all already available from the base game onward--just use "unlockoutfits on" cheat, go to CAS, and have at it! These uniforms, however, have been colored green to fit the Army, though, so you might have to CAST them to get them this color. The uni's are all from the military career track

      Delete
  9. These are lovely! Do you have the welcome home kiss pose available by itself with both poses?? This is one of my favorite photos ever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are they pose list compatible?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much, for doing this pose pack... :) I've used them a lot on my JAG-Sims. I know you posted this in 2012, however, I've found this pose-pack very useful in my games.

    ReplyDelete