Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sorry for the delay but my sims game hates me...

Ok ladies and gentlemen as some of you may know I've been working on a new pose pack to share with you all. But alas it seems that my sims game hates me. I don't why it hates me so much but it is preventing me from taking pictures of my poses so I can get them uploaded. I haven't updated my game for the Showtime expansion because I do not have the EP. It seems my game runs smoothly all the way up until I come out of CAS. It launches CAS perfectly but when I'm coming out it gets stuck. It doesn't exactly freeze the game but I end up having to force shut down because it gets stuck either saving or processing from one thing to another. I thought maybe it was a CAS camera zoom hack I had installed. But when I removed it my game is still the same. The only other thing I can think of that would effect CAS in this way is the newly installed 3D eyelash mods by S-club. But either way I'm sorry for the delay and I'll try and get this fixed asap.

5 comments:

  1. That is happening to me too, but it is not all the time. I still have not figured out a fix for it other than force shut down. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it seems I only have to force shutdown if it freezes otherwise I just have to wait like 20minutes for it to come out of CAS. As I reply to this my CAS is stuck processing and going back to in-game mode. Ugh. Maube it's because I cleared my cache and things load more slowly? I don't know but its frustrating.

      Delete
  2. This has happened to me. It seems some hairs take longer to appear on my Sims and when i go into changing hair color the game sort of hangs, well my Sim becomes a shadow. So i usually click the windows button, check a few blogs, five minutes later. I click on my game again it has loaded. I think this is probably too much stuff in my game again, though i have cleared a bunch of stuff out. Sometimes game takes forever to save in CAS other times ten seconds. I had the eyelash mod but they weren't the problem or the Zoom camera. I think CAS struggles the more CC you have especially clothes even EA clothes. Which is why it may take longer to save. My clothes takes five minutes to load before i can pick one top. Took out a bunch of clothes Seems to be Sims3pack and it loads quicker. Hope you get it sorted out. Sorry for rambling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I've recombined my packes and updated my game to 1.33 so hopefully this works. On another note I managed to find interesting new things to do in the Blender with poses and I've "obtained" the new Indian culture stuff from EA! ◕‿◕ If it work I'll be releasing my poses later today or tonight.

      Delete