Monday, August 6, 2012

Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings

Well this is my first ever upload to Cstyles as a featured artist! WOOOO! Well this month I have something that I feel the community is lacking so I decided it was a good option for an exclusive for Cstyles. I like fantasy and sci-fi so in the spirit of supernatural I have these four (technically five), fantasy face tattoo markings for your simmies! Head over to Cstyles to download and see full HD pics my prettys◕‿◕!



12 comments:

  1. These are so cool! I'll have much use for 'em! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) This pleased me! Thank you very much. It fits very much :). Definitely will use for your Sims. Famous work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I love them, and I will definitely use them for my story. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It makes me happy to hear that! :D

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazingly well done, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you you Jasumi ◕‿◕ ♥

      Delete
  6. I need it very much! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete